Re: SSTV Software

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 02:51:43PM -0300, MatLnx wrote:
>    Hi, mi name is Matias, and i want to know, if someone have or know
> the name of any software for SSTV in linux, and the circuit board for
> the interface to use it. I want to start with the Meteor Satellite
> reception obviusly in Debian Operating System.

A quick search with aptitude found the qsstv package in the debian repository.
For more info just use 'aptitude show qsstv', or the like. According to the
package maintainer it uses a souncard interface, so as for the circuit board
I would do a quick google search on qsl.net, for a simple 'soundcard interface
with vox circuit'.
LU9CBL de KC9EYE 73

Paul Lane         |Debian-Etch "Like a Rock"
KC9EYE            |GNU/Linux 2.6.18-6-486
                  |Mutt 1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
Amateur Radio and Linux "like" Peas and Carrots
http://www.qsl.net/kc9eye