Re: libax25 and libc6

Perhaps it is! The results of this bug is a cascading effect. The ax25
files in libc6 are not compatible with kernel 2.6. As a result this
makes libax25 also not compatible. After some small research I
discovered some errors in apps and tools, for example bpqether
commands. z8530 has also a strange incompatibility.

I discovered this, because my systems crashed on the ax25ipd driver
and mkiss tool. I am not 100 % sure about this conclusions, because I
just started to compare libax25 files with kernel 2.6 files. Then I
discovered that some are copied from libc6. From that moment I didn't
seriously searched the upward dependencies.

73, Arjan