libax25 and libc6

Dear ham users,

I discovered some problems in libax25 and libc6.

The following files in libc6 are not up to date: netax25/ax25.h
netrom/netrom.h netrose/rose.h. Meaning these files do not correspond
with the ax25.h netrom.h and rose.h from the 2.6 kernel. Resulting in
a wrong syscall.h.

This is also true for the kernel_ax25.h kernel_netrom.h and
kernel_rose.h from the libax25 package. I did not check if other files
in this package or ax25 tools and apps and node and z8530 need to be
changed.

73, Arjan