Re: fldigi package

Op donderdag 20-03-2008 om 13:12 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Ed:
> Joop Stakenborg wrote:
>
> > Hi Alan,
> >
> > I am not familiar with pskmail myself. If I make a Debian package would
> > you be able to test it?
>
> Joop, I would also be more than willing to help test pskmail in a .deb
> package. I am also an alpha tester for fldigi.

I just had a look at pskmail_client-0.5.5.
The package is in a sorry state, the enclosed perl script for running
the client contains hard-coded paths all over the place. It would need a
complete rewrite.

Is it so hard to think of a program as a multi-user program? It is
impossible to creat a debian or rpm package out of the current pskmail
stuff, sorry... Rein should re-think his design ;-)

> Ed W3NR

Joop PG4I