Re: qrq - Debian package

Am Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:06:53 -0500 schrieb Nate Bargmann
<n0nb@networksplus.net>:

> Ohhhh!  Wicked!
>
> This is good training and, alas, I am quite slow.  The default speed of
> 280 (56 WPM) was just a wee bit beyond my ability!  :-(  I set it to
> 100 (20 WPM) and that was much better.  Right off the bat I hit a high
> of 120 and then sunk down quite a bit.  Practice.  Practice. Practice!

Glad you like it. At the moment I start of with 160 and then settle
around 200. Although I had a high of 260, once. Always depends on the
callsigns you get. You can make good points with long ones and a speed
of 180, too.

> Thank you!  It installed without complaint on my Sid box.

That's great! But I didn't expect otherwise either :-)

> I'm not a DD, but I think this would be a very worthwhile addition.
That's exactly why I packaged it in the first place.

73
--
                             Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR