Please note that I am out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  14/11/2006 and will not return until
16/11/2006.

I am supporting the CRISSP rollout in BSW (providing onsite support).
However, I will make every endeavour to respond to your email as soon as
possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
Eva Litsios
Snr CRISSP Project Officer
Client Service Model Strategic Project
Financial and Corporate Services Division
4/50 Lonsdale Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Ph: 9096 8668
http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/crissp

This email contains confidential information intended only for the person named above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited. The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission, please notify Postmaster@dhs.vic.gov.au