Re: preliminary wsjt packages available

On Friday 31 March 2006 05:23 pm, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 02:41:52PM -0500, John R. Marshall wrote:
>> Great timing I just got a new rig with 2m ssb today :)
>
> Great.. testers always welcome ;)

Looks like I have some alsa issues (or more likely udev issues) so no real
tests yet, but I did notice when you go to Setup > Options the options window
comes up behind the main window.

Anyway thanks for packaging this for Debian. I was reading a wsjt list
yesterday and k1jt mentioned there were only 8 people known to have compiled
and run it on linux. (I think it was posted in Feb)

--
John