Re: AX.25 on 2.6.8 kernel and sarge?

Le Vendredi 31 Décembre 2004 14:04, Rick Bolen a écrit :

Rick,
Ok for all the details of your configurat ion.
Very interesting, the VIA EPIA board is one of the card I plan to play with.
It could be a good way to built a very compact and powerful radio relay based
on Linux for aprs, packet and even phone applications
But I see the configuration is not as trivial as expected.

Did you try to install the ax25 stuff without the Rockectport serial card ?
I think the card is delivered with one inboard serial port.

In my case the 2.6.9 kernel is compiled with all in modules including the ax25
stuff, mkiss and 6pack.

73 de Xavier, F6FKQ