Re: Help with nec2 and xnecview

Hello Debianers ;)

> to display an opaque view in xnecview I get a segmentation fault..
Heh, looks like an incorrect file... although newer xnecview version
have a bug with opacue's, here simple klick "reload" - wonder then
it works...

>and NEC2 is always complaining and ending with aborted when it stop
This is because nec-file (M$) is not nec-file (linux). Means there is
a conversion necessary. Unfortunately there is no manual-page (manpage)
pointig to this difference.
Example:
nec with M$ looks like
RP      0       72      72      1001    0       0       5       5
and with linux should look like
RP  0, 73, 73, 1001, 0, 0, 5, 5

So the separation of the card-fields are not <tab> but ", ".

Here are some additional examples:
http://dj9yj.lx2gt.lu/samm/samm.html
Keep in mind that .out are output-data, ready for xnecview and that
are M$ and linux-files are mixed, but linux-files are marked as well.

If more problems turn up, do not hesitate to contact me. nec with
linux is sometimes difficult, especialy for beginners.

Kind regards,

Achim, dj9yj