Re: proposed removal of sattrack

> We still have a package of sattrack in non-free. I propose to have it
> removed. There are a few bugs (it likes to write reports etc into /var)
> and due to the non-free nature I've never been very comfortable hacking
> on it much.
>
> There are plenty of alternatives: predict (text based),
> mtrack (X11), gpredict (GNOME), ktrack (KDE).
I have no objection at all, I am not an user of sattrack.

However, just another comment for your information.
It has been a longs time since the last release of KTrack and the author
does not seem to be very interested to release future versions...
Tha Debian package has one bug that I have not been able to fix so, if
after another period of time, I am not able to fix the bug (in part it is
my fault as I have not tried to fix it since two months) and the author
does not release any other version or I feel he is interested in KTrack, I
will propose the removal of KTrack also.

73 de EA4TV.