proposed removal of sattrack

Hi,

We still have a package of sattrack in non-free. I propose to have it
removed. There are a few bugs (it likes to write reports etc into /var)
and due to the non-free nature I've never been very comfortable hacking
on it much.

There are plenty of alternatives: predict (text based),
mtrack (X11), gpredict (GNOME), ktrack (KDE).

I was primarily using sattrack last because it was text based,
but now I always have X running. There's always predict if you need text
mode.

Any objection?

I'm happy if the debian-hams maintainer group wants to take over mtrack.
There hasn't been any new upstream releases since 2002.

gpredict is active although still GNOME 1 based unfortunately.

Hamish