Re: something for the developer pool: dxspider?

El Miércoles, 27 de Abril de 2005 00:40, Bob Nielsen escribió:

> Yes it would be nice.  At least (I think) all the necessary CPAN modules
> now exist in Debian (I used dh-make-perl to package several of them when
> I first started using dxspider).
I think that all the CPAN modules are in Debian... although I am not sure but
the problem is that, dxspider requires a really customized installation with
a "/spider" from the root directory and this is unaceptable in Debian.

As DXSpider is done using perl scripts, all the references should be changed
but that is not all as the "C" programs that are included in DXSpider also
reference to "/spider" so, the sources should also be changed.

It is not impossible but I requires much work! ':-)

I hope I will find the way to package.

--
Un saludo,
 Jaime Robles, EA4TV