Re: something for the developer pool: dxspider?

El Martes, 26 de Abril de 2005 22:22, Joop Stakenborg escribió:
> Anyone have any thoughts on packaging dxspider for debian? I looked at
> the package a while back and it seemed rather complicated to me. So
> maybe it would be suited for the developer pool...
>
> Anyone running this on a server and willing to help out?
I tried to package some months ago... but I had problems with that because of
the "special" sources and installation...
The sources have to be modified in order to allow a Debian installation
following the policy. :-(

I will make a second try to install and package it... as I really think it
would be nice for Debian.

--
Un saludo,
 Jaime Robles, EA4TV