domain FBB.net

hello FBB.

we are a german design-agency dealing with domains.
we just found your website and were wondering if you are interested in our
domain 'www.FBB.net' which would perfectly fit the content of your site.

if you should be interested in this domain, we are looking forward to your
feedback. please do not hesitate to contact us, we might sell this domain
for quite less than its worth! ;-))

in case you are not interested in 'www.FBB.net' please excuse this email. we
won´t contact you again. we just thought, we could offer you a nice deal to
increase your sitevisitors and help building up your website...

;-))

sunny greetings,

martin weise
creative director

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
absoluto, design.
schuetzenstrasse 33
63450 hanau
fon  +49.(0)6181.9529800
fax  +49.(0)6181.9529802
mail  info@absoluto.de
web  http://www.absoluto.de

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
diese email enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
informationen. wenn sie nicht der richtige adressat sind oder diese email
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren sie bitte sofort den absender und
vernichten sie diese mail. das unerlaubte kopieren sowie die unbefugte
weitergabe dieser mail ist nicht gestattet.

this email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. if you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is
strictly forbidden.