Re: nec antenna modeling

not really whining, I'd really like to see development continue on antennavis
and similar software.  I may even consilder leading a group of like minded
persons to further development.  Trying something new is what I'm doing here.
after I have an idea of what is currently available I'd like to work on
improving and integrating them into something that works as well or better than
competing software on any platform

kg6kqt