Morphix

I am working on a new Morphix for hams
I have seen a German Knoppix for Hams, but haven't tried it.
I tried TLF but the ax25 kernel-modules are not compiled in there
So far I've remastered the /base/morphix file and grafted in some modules I compiled against a downloaded 2.4.21-xfs. depmod produces a few little errors, but they seem to modprobe in and out OK.
I was going to include the ax25-config script from 1409.
Any other ideas? Anyone got a good bootsplash for me , like a tux with earphones on, or something?

73deVK6KEG