calling up scripts

Greetings..

	As a relatively newcomer to Debian, from a redhat background.. I am wondering
the best way to do something. In redhat we had a /etc/rc.d/rc.local file
which allowed you to include extra scripts to run at startup time. I noticed
in deb that is has rc1.d rc2.d etc.. obviously for the runlevels that you
decide what services to include. Can you include a rc.local or is there
another way to do this. I wish to include a rc.ax25 script to bring up
various ax25 modules and programs.. Any help would be appreciated..
--
Regards - Stef VK5HSX

-= Support Open Source Software =-