RE: aprsd config problem?

In the testing I did (kernel 2.4.22 | 24), it appears that the aprsd socket
blocks. I suspect TCPSessionThread(),
but only cause it has the part where it interrogates "the next character",
and appears that it could block. I haven't debugged it to see what's up.
Listen works fine on those kernels, so ax.25 is probably not the culprit.
Something in tcp sockets may be amiss however.

Upgrading aprsd to 2.2.5-13 (Debian testing), on kernel 2.4.24, appears to
work fine.

Rick