Re: ARRL's LoTW with Debian Sarge

* Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> [2003 Oct 18 06:48 -0500]:

> At a glance it seems that the tqsllib license is mostly BSD, including
> the old advertising clause. I don't know whether this is acceptable to
> Debian and how we deal with it, so I've asked debian-legal.
>
> tqsllib builds OK, so I'll create the packages asap and publish a URL
> for anyone who wants to try them. I can't upload until the license
> situation is clarified though.

Thanks, Hamish.

Even an unofficial Deb is better than Aliened RPMS!

73, de Nate >>

 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | free since January 1998.
 Location | Bremen, Kansas USA EM19ov           |  "Debian, the choice of
  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  |     a GNU generation!"
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |   http://www.debian.org