Getting new libax25 ready

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm getting ready to upload the new libax25 package to my space on people.debian.org
( http://people.debian.org/~pouelle ).  Upstream has added
changes to handle non-blocking I/O that claims to break
just about everything.  I'll be recompiling the ax25apps
and ax25tools against the new libax25 too.

What I really need is for people to test the apps & tools
before I unleash them on the unsuspecting massed by uploading
to unstable (I don't have any rose or 6pack nodes near me that
I know of, so I can't test those modes).

I will send another message when the files are available (should be
in the next 24-48 hours).

73,

Pat
--
Patrick Ouellette

pouelle@buckeye-express.com
Amateur Radio: KB8PYM 50.200, 144.200  EN81fp
ICBM: 41:38:25.476N  83:31:43.417W