Re: twclock and twlog

Op za 01-03-2003, om 19:54 schreef T + J Williams:
> Hi,
>
> I am updating all of the tw programs.  There are now statically linked
> versions for twclock and twlog.  You just untar and install - no need to
> download libraries or compile.
>
> If want to compile your own, the makefiles will handle LessTif and
> openMotif.  When compiling with LessTif, some additional code is
> included in the programs to make things work with LessTif.

Ted,

A few questions.

Is there a way to disable the xbae widget in twlog? I can't currently
make any of the 2.0 series twlog packages for debian, because of the
dependency on this (non-free) widget.

It seems twpsk and twclock in debian are running fine with lesstif,
since your move to openmotif. Should I upgrade twclock in debian from
2.0 to 2.1: does it have new functionality or is it just a maintenance
release?

Thanks,
Joop