Re: Any copy from hamlib developers?

I made up a recipe for arch-linux and the cvs version (1.1.4). Arch compiles
the package into a "playpen" referenced as $startdir/src and installs it to
another playpen referenced as &startdir/pkg. You can adopt this recipe as you
need for whatever distro you are working on.

Hope this helps.

Bob
w9ya

#Contributor: Bob Finch <w9ya@arrl.net>
#Maintainer: Bob Finch <w9ya@arrl.net>
pkgname=hamlib
pkgver=1.1.4
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="HAM radio equipment control libraries"
depends=()
conflicts=()
backup=()
#install=$pkgname.install
#source=(http://telia.dl.sourceforge.net/hamlib/$pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz)
source=(http://$pkgname.sourceforge.net/bleeding-edge/\
$pkgname-$pkgver-cvs-021226.tar.gz)

build() {
  cd $startdir/src/$pkgname-$pkgver-cvs-021226

  unset  CFLAGS
#  unset  CXXFLAGS

  ./configure --prefix=/usr
  make || return 1