Re: talk this weekend

You might find interesting Debian usage un cooperation projects like
ours (EHAS - Enlace Hispano Americano de Salud - Latin American Health
Link).  I have prepared a few photos in:

http://www.ehas.org/photos/debian

of a pilot project in High Amazon province of Perú, in the rainforest.
The infrastructure is made out of several Debian servers connected to
the world by telephone or VSAT. Servers are reached by solar powered
radio connected clients using AX25.

Shoud you like to have more information or more photos, do not hesitate
to contact me. The official web site of the program is

http://www.ehas.org

(unfortunately obsolete and in spanish).

On 11 sept 2002, Bdale Garbee wrote:

> I'll be speaking at the ARRL/TAPR Digital Communications Conference this weekend
> in Denver, on the topic of how to use Debian in a ham shack.

Joaquin Seoane Pascual     tel: +34 91 3367349
Dpt. Ing. Telematica       fax:   +34 91 3367333
E.T.S.I. Telecomunicacion  tlx:   47430 ETSIT E
Ciudad Universitaria       email: joaquin@dit.upm.es
E-28040  MADRID            www:   http://www.dit.upm.es/~joaquin
SPAIN