Re: KPSK v.1.0rc1 released (PSK31 for KDE 3.x)

On Friday 06 September 2002 03:03 pm, Ernest Stracener wrote:
> KPSK is a PSK31 application for KDE 3.x and Qt 3.x.
>
> A new release candidate of KPSK has been released for testing and
> bugspotting/squashing.

O.K. here's a quick report.

I use the default kde3 stuff for audio, which for me is 3.0.2 on top of qt
3.0.5. Anyways, all the stuff for audio works fine , xine (dvd's), mouse and
keyboard mistake beeps, watching tee wee with xawtv, adn probably other stuff
I am missing.

KPSK wants something more than this, probably a soundcard deally not doubt,
but it is complaining about "device or resource busy" on /dev/audio, which for
me is not a symlink and is 660. I changed it to 777 and still "no go" with
the same complaints.

I haven't read the fine manual yet, so please forgive this if that info is in
it, just was hoping if it was a kde3 style app that wouldn't be necessary
somehow. i.e. that the audio would just "happen" so to speak.

Thanxs for your time, and vy 73;

bob
w9ya