Introducing myself

hi ALL,

My name is Paulo Marcondes, from Brazil. My call is PU2PIX

Linux user since (err, I think) 1998...
And Ham since ´95. Also involved in scouting.

That is important, because I only got to Hams because of scouting and JOTA. Now it´s time to put more hams in scouting and vice-versa. And more linux to them both!!

I could say that I´m a learner-tinkerer...Well, i like to hack with circuitry (old ham style) and with computers. I would like to learn something about packet and the digital modes...I know linux is a good starting point.

Please be patient. Also, I would like to help with the distro, but I know very little of programming languages (nothing would be more near the mark, :))

that´s it.

73 4 U all.

Paulo Marcondes
marcondes at rocketmail. com