TLF!

I would like to publicly thank Rein, PA0RCT, for the excellent and
extremely-timely response he has shown to the many comments made by
those of us who used TLF in the recent CQWW and other contests.  I have
only seen one similar example of dedication (and it was also by a ham)
with closed-source software.

Although I didn't mount a big-gun effort (SOAB-LP, 243 QSOs, 139K
points with a multi-band vertical in 19 hours of operating), it was the
best I have done in a contest and I really enjoyed operating with
computer logging.  I can't wait to give the CW features a workout next
month.

Thanks for a job well-done and keep up the good work.

73,
Bob, N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy@n7xy.net