TESTING tlf-0.8.1 full network version

El Vie 04 Oct 2002 22:54, Rein Couperus escribió:
Hello!
I have been testing tlf... and i have some problems...

I can just press "enter" to enter a blank QSO... tlf accepts blank qsos and
they give me 3 points and 2 mults in the band i enter it... and it does not
count as "dupe" if you repeat the qso with the "Blank" station... just press
enter to reproduce the bug.

On the other side... i am having network problems...
I am testing it with a wireless network.
The two PC i am using see each other as the are side by side and the both of
them has internet access without problems...
That is just to say that i am not having network problems.... i think its tlf.
My config:#

PC-1
==============
ADDNODE=10.34.0.7
ADDNODE=10.34.0.8
THISNODE=C
FIFO_INTERFACE
==============

PC-2
==============
ADDNODE=10.34.0.8
ADDNODE=10.34.0.7
THISNODE=B
FIFO_INTERFACE
==============

I only get qsos from PC2 to PC1 and i have received only ONE cluster spot from
PC1 to PC2.... (PC1 is the one with cluster access) and it was just at the
begining... i mean i had PC1 running and then i started PC2 in tlf... i
received a spot and then... no more spots nor qsos....

Some qsos are missed and the ones that arrive are late...
In my actual configuration it is still not possible to take part in a contest
due to big delay and no communication.

I have "nmaped" each PC from the other and they see the other's tlf's udp
port...

How can i send a "talk" to the other stations?

I am using "Debian stable/testing" with 2.4.18.
AMD-K6+96RAM
Pentium III+128RAM
So i think it is not a hardware issue.

That's my report :-)