TLF and EU-HF-Championship.

Hello all, here my impresions on "real-life" tlf using...

Last saturday i took part in HF-HF-Champ.... with a very poor propagation
conditions... well, i have to say that there was no conditions at all in
10m!!! and i did 3 qso just about 18UTC.... so the contest was mainly in 20
and 15.

Well, now the tlf report...
It worked quite good but the use of it make me think about some things...

* How can i configure the "local/dx" time that you can see on the botton right
hand corner?

* When you hear just the 2 last letters (or 3) of a call... and you write them
in tlf for the call check... then you hear the rest of the call and you
cannot write it because it overwrites the call.... and you.
I would like tlf (and i think it is VERY important) to be in "insert" mode not
overwrite mode when you are "editing" the actual qso.

* Is there any way to delete ALL the fields in the actual entry qso?
I mean... with ESC there is a quick way to delete the call _or_ the exchange
but you cannot delete the two of them.
Maybe ESC could be used to delete the two of them and "resetting" the actual
qso line.... and another combination to delete call and/or exchange...

* I liked the "-" command ;-)

* I missed a "on-line" editing way... i mean something as in CT where you can
edit the three ago qso just with up-arrow without exiting to joe... maybe i
am used to CT O:-)

* Another "bug" is that tlf does not check in the partials if you enter
"50R"... (of S50R, for example)... two numbers+letter.

* A suggestion would be to change the first line color of the "score window"
as there are all lines in white and the first one are not score but just the
"tittles"... "Band 160 80 40 15 10"... it would be more "ergonomic" if the
color of score is different from the tittle's.

* A new function in tlf could be something like "which band is the best?".
I was using tlf before the contest to "make me to tlf" and i setup the cluster
connection to make some qso before contest.
Well i think that tlf could "count" how many QSO's are in each band... to help
the operator in band changes... just a line (or two) lines in the screen...
with:

160|80|40|20|15|10
   2 | 4|  3|10|30|20

Updated each hour... more or less to zero... or a porcentual... yes maybe
showing the porcentual of spots in each band...

What do you think?

* And another "Artificial Inteligence" for tlf would be... a line showing
somethink like "with the actual qso rate you are going to get xxxx points in
the contest".
That way tlf would give a good and quick reference for the operator to compare
with other contest editions.

And at last (but not less important for me) is... how can i make the two files
to send?
Using "write" i make the cabrillo file but it shows a "zero" in the points
column... and there is no score claimed....
And on the other hand the summary file is just a copy of the "cabrillo"...
Any help?

Thanks and good jon with tlf Rein! :-)
Congrats!

- --