Re: logging day to day

On Monday 03 June 2002 06:21, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

>     Greetings:
>
> I just loaded xlog to log with for the time being, but my question is if
> there is a debianized logger for day to day logging?  I used to run
> Log-eqf, and it was a fine way for me to keep current on my qsl's, and easy
> tracking. I would like to find something similar if possible.  Also, would
> *really* like to have a way to import eqf files into current database.
> Right now, xlog is kind of basic, and I want to add things like qth etc.

Hi Jay,
I guess xlog is only available logger in debian for the moment. I have planned
to add tlf in the near future (for contesting). Importing log-eqf files is
not planned for xlog, but the next version will support cabrillo and adif, so
you could export to that format in log-eqf and then (cross your fingers)
import it into xlog....

> tnx much. 73
>
> - --
>
> Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/
> http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I
> SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.
> Free software, in a free world, for a free spirit. Please Support freedom!

Regards,
Joop PA4TU