Re: Hams at Debian Day?

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 19:03, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wonder if somebody of the Debian/Ham department would be interested
> in giving a talk at the upcoming Debian Day (some kind of Debian
> conference) at the upcoming LinuxTag?
>
> Here's the current information about that mini conference:
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/day.html
>
> It'll take place on June 7th, 2002, in Karlsruhe, Germany during
> LinuxTag.

Hi Joey,

I will be on holiday, visiting Sunny Greece.

You could try and contact Peter Lemken, I have his e-mail as
<peter at strg-alt-entf.org>. He is from Germany and has been quite active on
debian-hams lately. I don't really know if Peter uses Debian. Peter is
probably not a debian developer, but he has some firm roots in the hamradio
community and he likes linux a lot....

> Regards,
>
> 	Joey

Regards,