debianham.sunsite.dk

So, I have spent a rainy sunday afternoon loading tux into The Gimp and giving
him a pair of headphones and a bit of radio-activity. I hope you like him,
because he will become our mascotte. You can admire him at debianham
distribution web-page:

http://debianham.sunsite.dk

People at sunsite.dk were kind enough to give us server space for our project.
This includes: Anonymous ftp access at ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/debianham,
CVS access and a MySQL database. I have created 3 mailing lists:
debianham-devel, debianham-user and debianham-announce. I think we should
start using the debianham-devel mailing list to begin with. We can discuss
our ideas there. To subscribe, send a mail to:

debianham-devel-subscribe@sunsite.dk

I will announce the project on the linux-hams and hamlib-developer mailing
lists tomorrow. I hope we can get some more people interested.

See you on sunsite.dk!

Joop, PA4TU