Re: Message from Rein

Yes, I am actually...

During a contest I NEVER had time to do this type of edit with either CT or
TRlog (cursor up, go where the error is, change it, get out.....). During
such an operation you are ALWAYS called by XW9UJ or something, and you badly
need this multiplier.

I prefer to make a note in the log (in tlf with ; and ENTER) and go on. This
is much faster than editing, and you dont have to remember anything.

But IF I want to edit, I'd rather use my own editor.... (for joe: @, edit(in
overwrite) ctrl-K w). You probably also have an editor you use in your sleep
while dreaming, which is the same state of mind as being in the 44th hour of
the CQWW....  :-)

Rein PA0RCT

P.S.: what editor would you like to use?