CX authors contacted

Howdy,

I have just had a lengthy phone call with Stephan, DK8LV, and have
received
a general idea what the status of the CX-development is. It seems that
there
could not have been a better time to start thinking about about our new
Linux distribution, since all authors are overloaded with other work and
are
in need of some support to move CX into a beta-testing stage. I have now
sent an e-mail to all the people involved with CX and invited them to
join
our discussion.

Hopefully we will soon establish a roadmap for the upcoming steps in
pushing
CX development ahead. Judging from the enthusiasm on this list, their
participation and that of Rein with TLF should give our project the
necessary boost to get things moving.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Post quality. Encourage quality. Discourage crap. Be entertaining, be
creative, or shut the fuck up.