Re: CX Package

El Wednesday 24 April 2002 04:19, Ed Lawson escribió:
> I have just tried the package for CX and I get a message that the city.dat
> file cannot be read when trying to start the program.  Anyone else
> encounter that problem?  Have never used CX so perhaps I am doing something
> wrong.  Any suggestions would be most welcome.
The problem is that at this moment, master.dta and cty.dat MUST be in the
directory from you run CX.
These files are in /usr/share/doc compressed with GZIP as when i made the
debian package the process compressed all the files thinking it was
documentation.
I am going to try to modify the packet to copy that two files in /usr/share/cx
and then we should modify the sources as, Joop said, to make CX reading the
files from that directory.

I'll keep you informed.

--
Un saludo,