Re: CX packaged

El Tuesday 23 April 2002 16:44, Joop Stakenborg escribió:

> > You can download it from my web: http://jaime.robles.nu/linux
> I have added a link to your home page.
Thanks ;-)

> > The package also includes the "MASTER.DTA" and the "cty.dat". Both files
> > have to be copied to the directory where you run CX and they are in
> > /usr/share/doc/cx
> Will these files ever need editing? It might be a good idea to edit the
> source code, so these files can go into in /usr/share/cx. This way, CX will
> be ready for use.
What files?
MASTER.DTA and cty.dat? Not many, the only thing is that sometimes there are
updates in some webs.
Another good idea would be editing the source code to read also "master.dta"
not only "MASTER.DTA"...

Has anyone any new of CX developers? Is CX still alive?

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV

Visita	http://www.redlibre.net - La Red Libre de todos!