Giving away packages

For you fellow developers, interested in hamradio on debian, I would like to
give away packages, if anyone is interested. If not, I will keep on
maintaining them.

They are:

morse, twpsk, colrconv, ibp, rtty, unixcw, fbb and fbbdoc, jiffy,
jiffy-perl-tk, twclock, gc, qgrid, qsstv, twlog and z8530-utils2.

They are all bug-free, except for a bug in qsstv on the hppa architecture,
which can't be fixed until libqt3 is compiled with the gcc-3.0 compilers on
i386 (which is needed to evaluate the bug).

If no-one is interested on either morse or any of the jiffy packages, I will
probably ask for removal, because there are better alternatives available.

Have a nice day!

Joop PA4TU