Re: linpsk package

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:49:08 -0500
Bruce Walker <bruce@w1bw.org> wrote:

> Joop,
>
> Oops.  It appears everything is pulled in with libqt-dev. so I added
> that to the build-depends entry.  I also added a more detailed
> Description to the control file.  New candidate in
> www.w1bw.org/debian/linpsk*.  Yes, if you think it's ready, I would
> appreciate your uploading it on my behalf.

Ok, it's done.
I wasn't sure about the 'Maintainer:' field in the control file.
I left your name & e-mail in that field.

If there are any bugs or problems with the package I will forward them to you.

You should let your application manager know that you have a sponsor and
a package in incoming. It will give you credits. It will also give your
manager the possibility to contact me, in case he questions your
packaging capabilities.

Joop PA4TU