Re: linpsk package

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:28:56 -0500
Bruce Walker <bruce@w1bw.org> wrote:

> I put a debian package for linpsk in http://www.w1bw.org/debian.  Try it
> out if you are interested, and please give me feedback...this is my
> first attempt at debianizing something.

The package looks fine, only the Build-depends line in the control file
needs a bit of work.
Just do a 'ldd /usr/bin/linpsk', and look up in which package the libraries
come from. Leave out the build-essential packages.

> I'll try to get my soundmodem package published there in the next day or
> two.

Bdale was working on this too...

> As I mentioned before, I would like to go through the NM process to
> become a developer, so I'll be looking for an advocate, too.

Would be happy to do the upload for you.
I would have to sign the package though, which would replace your signature
with mine. I could put in a line like:

* Upload on behalf of Bruce Walker, who is waiting to become a debian developer.

Let me know what you want.

> --bruce W1BW

Thanks for the package,

Joop PA4TU