Re: psk31

twager@btinternet.com (Ted Wager) writes:

> I have just installed kpsk ..I does not appear top see the o/p of the s/card

Agree with the suggestion to play with a mixer.

In my case, kpsk on my HP Omnibook 500 laptop with a Maestro3 sort of works
for a few seconds, then the audio input "hangs".  My guess is that there's
some bug in the driver for this audio chip when used in the mode kpsk wants,
since sound seems to work fine otherwise with other apps... and this is pretty
repeatable.

Too bad, since kpsk looks very useable otherwise!

73 - Bdale, KB0G