Fw: Re: AX25 packages up for adoption

----- Forwarded message begin -----
From: csmall@eye-net.com.au (Craig Small)

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 09:33:03AM -0500, Patrick Ouellette wrote:
> If nobody else is interested, I could take a wack at them :-)

I'd adopt one of them at a time.  Depending on how much work you like,
libax25 is the least and the other two are a lot more. ax25-tools
probably needs some more work to start and stop daemons correctly.

The you could also debconf the lot :)

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>