linpsk

    Hello,

Was pleased to get a message regarding new PSK31 software. It's found at
http://linpsk.sourceforge.net

I pulled down the software and attempted to build it. I am getting errors, so
I subscribed to the linpsk mailing list and hope to build it soon. If anyone
else can get it running, let me know.

So far, it was unable to find the qt directory in it's configure script, so I
had to add the qt dir manually. Even though I am running current kde on my
stable box.

tatah and 73

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074