Re: Predict not reading TLE file

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 07:51:19AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> Could it be a problem with CRLF versus LF line endings?

That was one of my intial thoughts, Hamish.

I used an editor (FTE) that shows certain characters like CR and
LF.  I did a copy and paste of the iss.txt file into the amateur.txt
file and saw that the CR was stripped after the paste.  The ISS
data still wasn't recognized by predict.

73, de Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good