Predict not reading TLE file

Hi.

I am using two different versions of predict and found the same
problem in each.  If I download the ISS TLEs from ftp.celestrak.com,
I find that predict finds no satellite in the file.  I've looked
at the file and can see little difference in the format, etc.,
except the name which is shown as ISS (ZARYA).  I added the (ZARYA)
into predict with no positive results and removed it from the TLE
file and still no satellite found.  I entered the elements by hand
and all seems well.

I've had predict successfully read the file amateur.txt from the
same archive.  I have tried predict 2.1.0 (compiled from source)
and 2.0.0-*.deb for Debian Potato.  Both give the same results.
I'm running both versions on the latest Potato release (two different
machines).

I am pleased with the speed and tightness of the program, brings back
the joy of a well written program in this age of bloat-ware.

73, de Nate >>

P.S. The voice announcement is cool and well-done!

--

 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good