nrparms

Hi all debian-hams out there,

I experience the following problem lately. Relevant pakages installed of
frozen potato:

ii  ax25-apps      0.0.4-1        Applications for AX25
ii  ax25-tools     0.0.5-2        AX-25 Tools
ii  libax25        0.0.7-1        ax25 libraries for hamradio applications
ii  node           0.3.0-2        Amateur Packet Radio Node program

I pull up ifaces, start services, etc. Everything works fine, routes and
nodes tables are filled after some time. I use nodesave, it saves nodes to
the specified file, that's fine. Then I random pickup a line of it, eg.

/usr/sbin/nrparms -nodes WB8BII-1  + "#AKRON" 9   6 "axip"   W8UPD-0

but I get

nrparms: SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument

I repeat: all the ports (including nrports) are up and running.

Saved nodes can't be loaded by bootup this way, 'coz I only get gobs of
these upon startup:

nrparms: SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument
nrparms: SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument
nrparms: SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument
nrparms: SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument

for each "nrparms -nodes" line.

I use custom compiled apps-0.0.4 and tools-0.0.6 on another machine and
nrparms just works fine. Was there any bug in nrparms of tools-0.0.5 or
it's due to that certain compile in Debian package? Or do I miss something
here?

Your help is welcome before I replace canned stuff with my own compile.

Thanks, 73... Sanyi

--
Sandor Dibuz  | email: ha3pg@ha3pmf.pmmf.hu |
Pecs, Hungary | AX.25: HA3PG@HA3PG.HUN.EURO | UIN: 81545608