Re: AX.25 & drivers in the standard kernel package

Ron,

If you like working at the standard console (or just find X bloated and
slow on older machines), add a line to your lilo.conf file that says:

vga=ask

You'll get some more options for higher resolution console environments
without running SVGATextMode or X.

You have to answer a question for which resolution you want during boot.
If you find one you like, you can hardcode it into lilo.conf ... I
personally use vga=9 for a wonderfully large console work area on my
server at home.

Enjoy...