ITP: xastir

I will attempt to package xastir, a Linux clone of WinAPRS from kc0dge.
The latest snapshot is under the GNU license and the author has
modified the Makefile includes so it is now Debian-friendly.  Version
0.1.3 is running fine for me on potato and should be released very soon.

I'll need a sponsor to upload it, unless the freeze on new maintainers
ends soon.

Is there any interest in a package of wa4dsy's aprsd?  It is very Red
Hat-specific but I hacked at it a bit and finally got it to compile and
am running it on my internet gateway (slink) box.  It would be
non-free, since there is one binary-only file (the rest is under the
GNU license).

Hamish, I still intend to do something with mtrack.  I had some
hardware problems and put it aside for a while.  I hope to get back to
it next week and downloaded version 0.2.2 a few days ago.

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, W6SWE  (RN2)    Internet: nielsen@primenet.com
Tucson, AZ DM42nh            AMPRnet:  w6swe@w6swe.ampr.org