Re: Requesting membership

On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 10:59 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> BTW, I noticed that I have no permissions to switch on Salsa CI which
> I'm very used to.  For instance it would have helped to show lintian
> issues easily by pointing at the relevant CI test.  What is the policy
> in Gnome team to use Salsa CI?

We don't have a CI policy yet. However, we prefer to use
debian/salsa-ci.yml (like you did). I have updated the project
settings for it now.

> Just pushed the status we reached in the workshop.

Could you please start over on packaging using the branch names
specified on our wiki? In particular, git doesn't handle using
upstream/latest if an upstream branch already exists. We also import
the full upstream git history. See this section:

https://wiki.debian.org/Gnome/Git#Initial_packaging

I have given both you and Mohammed direct Maintainer access to
gnome-kiosk and removed you from the rest of the Debian GNOME team
since I think that better reflects what you are requesting.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bícha