Re: Status of GNOME 3.10 in Debian?

One question: On https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WorldofgnomeOrg/posts/WunFLk5ES6W I read in a comment:

" The new decision is: all Gnome versions released close to Debian freeze will come to Debian sid and testing, the other versions stay on experimental (like 3.10)."

Is this accurate? Personally, I like being up to date, but using experimental has been a constant PITA, because of frequent dependency issues.

Johannes