Re: Re: Re: looking for remaining gnome 3.8 packages for the GNOME 3.8 transition to complete.

I know, I use Gnome on kFreeBSD and it has various problems, and I wanna
know what will you do about it? XFCE is not very functional too and more
incomplete than Gnome, so I think we need Gnome functional with or
without systemd...The flashback mode is enough therefore that is
functional not only flashback but all Gnome programs. I can try to port
Cheese and Empathy for kfreebsd at december, january or february.