Fwd: GDM3 with systemd support doesn't shut down/restart system

Hi there!

I have some multiseat computers in my work and I want to try Debian Wheezy with systemd enabled in these computers, so I've installed systemd and modifed mu grub command line with option "init=/lib/systemd/systemd"

In order to use the multiseat support available in systemd-logind, I have recompiled gdm3 package with systemd support (options "--with-systemd" and "--without-console-kit" in debian/rules). Strangely, my GDM3 stops rebooting/shutting down my computer (when I click "Shut down" in greeter, nothing happens, and when I click "Shut down" inside a GNOME session, it only logs out).

Anyone would have any idea of what could be happening?

Thanks in advance!